Are you a runner, a parent, teacher or community member who is concerned about music education, getting kids active, and health issues that will result from the childhood obesity epidemic?
Help us raise the funds needed to reach our goals:
- Train to run a Miles for Music race and ask your friends & family to support your efforts with a personal fundraising campaign
- Run another 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon to raise funds for Miles for Music
- Plan a group fun run or training run and collect donations
- Plan a unique fundraising event of your own
- Plan a fruit and veggie or bake sale at your school and help Miles attain it’s fundraising goals this year
- Add Miles for Music to your Employer Matching Program
Send us your ideas! We will create an event page on our website to assist in the effort. Donations will correspond to YOUR fundraising activity or event.
Already registered for one of our events? Visit your Account Profile page to edit your current registration and create your Personal Fundraising Page.
Not planning to run in one of our events, but motivated to help Fundraise. You can register as the “Fundraiser Only” option –